CBECA-C02 (ExpressCard/34 to CardBus/PCMCIA PC Card Adapter)
proudly presents you a perfect solution for converting the 16-bit/32-bit PC Card to standard ExpressCard/34.
CBECA-C02 accepts CardBus/PCMCIA PC Card and supports PCI-E interface.
CBECA-C02 supports any kinds of PCMCIA and CardBus PC Card applications, such as 16-bit memory card adapter, ATA card, 32-bit 3G/3.5G I/O card, wireless I/O card, etc. It is a very convenient device for any Notebook or PC equipped with ExpressCard socket to use PC Card.
- PCI-E Interface Card Adapter.
- CardBus/PCMCIA compliant.
- Any CardBus/PCMCIA PC Cards can be accessible.
- Supports Windows Vista.
- Hot swap support - cards can be plugged and unplugged without system power-off or reboot.
- Input Socket 32-bit CardBus/16-bit PCMCIA PC Card
- Output Interface ExpressCard/34
- Power Output 3.3V / 5V
- Supporting OS Windows VISTA
- Safety Approval CE / FCC / RoHs
- Dimensions 110.0 mm(L)* 64.0 mm(W)* 9.0 mm(H)
- Weight ≒31g
|CBECA-C02 Package Contents|
|Unit price: US$ 45|
|CBECA-C02 (ExpressCard/34 to CardBus/PCMCIA PC Card Adapter)|
|Brief(PDF):||Taiwan 1||Taiwan 2 Mirror||China Mirror|