Read and edit SIM cards, perform timely backups of your personal data
- R3-SIMROM is high performance advanced PC/SC USB interface smart card reader. Complies with ISO 7816 -1/2/3 and supports all ISO 7816 based smart cards with t=0 and t=1 protocols.
- Compatibility – SIM card reader is compatible with any SIM card worldwide, regardless of the mobile operator. It is also forward compatible with new SIM cards that will be released in the future.
- Compact and stylish – SIM reader is small and has a solidly case design.
- Includes SIM Manager – view and edit SIM card phonebooks.
R3-SIMROM SIM card reader is compatible with the following UICC (Universal Integrated Circuit Card) mobile phone cards (from any mobile operator in any country):
- Smart Card Support: ISO 7816-1/2/3 T=0 and T=1 Protocol,EMV2000(Optional)
- Card Operating interface: Standard PC/CS and API Functions
- Card Operating Voltage: ISO 7816 Class A 5V
- Host interface: USB Full Speed, 5V-DC 50mA with Short Circuit Protection
- Card Operating Frequency: 3MHz
- Operating System Support: Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/ 7 32bit and 64bit.
- SIM – Subscriber Identity Module in 2G GSM networks
- USIM – Universal Subscriber Identity Module in 3G or 3G+ UMTS networks
- R-UIM – Removable User Identity Module in CDMA networks
- Nextel – SIM cards used in the Sprint-Nextel mobile network
SIM card reader is a compact and lightweight USB smart card reader, suitable for mobile use; it plugs directly into the USB port and requires no additional cables.
|R3-SIMROM Package Contents
Unit price: US$ 15
(SIM card reader) x1