P26S-P26F FFC cable Length= 30cm
P26S-P26F Extender is a debug andtesttool to extend ExpressCard slot from MiniCard (mPCIe) slot. Design the FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use.
Not only for Full-size MiniCard adapter but also Half-size MiniCard by removing extra Full-size extensions.
The extender is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques.
It’s also a powerful tool for engineers and factory tests.
- ExpressCard Standard Release 2.0 (PCMCIA)
- PCI Express base Specification 2.0 (Up to 5Gpbs)
- USB Specification, Release 2.0 Hi-Speed (Up to 480Mbps)
- System Management Bus (SMBus) Specification, Version 2.0
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical (CEM) Specification 2.0
- Power Supply: 3.3V & 1.5V
- FFC Cable: Width 26mm, Thickness 0.1mm
- Easy Installation, Plug and Play; Enable hot-plug and hot-swap
- No drivers needed for this MiniCard to ExpressCard Adapter
- Support ExpressCard 34 cards.
- Push-Pull TypeConnector for stable installation
- Support Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP & XP 64-bit/Vista & Vista 64-bit/ 7 & 7 64-bit
- Supports both PCI Express based and USB 2.0 based ExpressCard
- Supports USB 2.0 480 Mb/s data rate
- Miscellaneous: CLKREQ#, WAKE#, PERST#
- PCI express mini card slot
- Do NOT hot-swap ExpressCARD adapter to avoid the possibility of data lost!
Please apply “safety removal” before removing ExpressCard.
Especially hot-swap of PCIe type Express Card is not supported.
- If MiniCard slot on the host does not support PCIe or USB interface, ExpressCard with the interface can not be supported.
- Maximum speed of PCIe2.0 (5Gbps) is not guaranteed.
Unit price: USD 88.
FFC0536P-030B (FFC cable 30cm) x1